We are currently seeking Full Time and Part Time automotive mechanics with a class A, B or C, or we will train the right Candidate for a Class C position.
Are you looking for more than just a job and have the desire to be part of a winning team? You’re in luck, Wrenchtec is looking for mechanics just like you that can provide our customers with honest diagnostics, quality repairs and superior customer service. Our business model works and we just keep growing. We believe every member of our team has a unique talent and we are committed to helping them reach their full potential. If you’re looking for a team that can help you reach new heights with competitive wages, contact us today!
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Follow recommended service procedures, utilizing Service Manuals, Computer Diagnostic systems, Technical Service Bulletins, and Technical Support to “Fix It Right The 1st Time”
- Attend Training as necessary to increase quality and efficiency.
- PA State Inspection and Emissions License preferred
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life & Disability
- 12 Paid days off per year
- Paid holidays
- In house educational training
- ASE Certification reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Signing bonus after 90 days
Wrenchtec is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org